Sweet Potato Wedges
2 large sweet potato
1 tbs of cinnamon
1 tbs of paprika Salt Olive oil
Optional: chilli flakes and pepper
Method 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Wash the sweet potato and cut into even sized wedges.
3. Place the wedges onto a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle with the cinnamon, paprika and salt.
4. Use your hands to mix together and coat all the wedges with the spices.
5. Place into the oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until they are soft and tender, turning them over in the middle.
6. Serve and enjoy as a side or as a snack with your favourite condiments.