Walnut and Cocoa Bliss Balls
2 cups roasted walnuts
6 pitted dates, diced
1.5 tbsp cocoa
0.5 cup shredded coconut
1.5 tbsp virgin coconut oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla essence
Method 1. Add walnuts to food processor and blend into a powder.
2. Add blended walnuts, cocoa, shredded coconut and dates to a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Line tray with baking paper.
4. Add in coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla essence to mixture. Use hands to mix thoroughly.
5. Roll mixture into 2-inch balls and place on baking paper. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes before consuming.
6. Serve and enjoy! This would also be lovely garnished with extra coconut.